Besides lipsticks, mascara is becoming the necessary asscessory for every girl. However, not all of the girls can afford the mascara for their own. Moreover, applying a chemical mascara daily on your lashes will damage your eye lashes as all the chemicals in the mascara can do much damage to your delicate lashes.
Here in this post, we will introduce the safer mascara which are made in a natuaral way. So, what are you waiting for? This post will share with you homemade natural mascara recipe. Read on to know more:
Ingredients For Natural Mascara Recipe:
- 1teaspoons beeswax
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Activated charcoal powder (for black mascara)
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder (for brown mascara)
- Clean mascara container with brush
Method Of Preparation For Black Natural Mascara:
- Melt the bees wax and coconut oil on low flame and add the rest of ingredients. -- - Mix well with a spoon and stir it so that the charcoal gets completely dissolved in it.
- Transfer the contents in a clean mascara container.
- Shake the bottle well before sue.
Beeswax and aloe vera makes the mascara thick and adds a volume to your lashes. If you want dark mascara then add a more of activated charcoal or cocoa powder. Store the mascara in fridge and close the lid tightly to prevent if from getting drying out. Replace the mascara tube in six months with a fresh new clean one.