His parents find him semi-beheaded on the farm. When they see what was attached to his cell phone they realize why.

Tuesday, 03 January 2017 14:52
Minhera Elen
Minhera Elen

Zon Staff

Bradley had been listening through the headphones of his iPhone to music under his helmet while he was riding his motorbike. Sadly, he landed a leap awkwardly along with the motorcycle’s throttle got stuck, launching him. The impact broke and dislocated his belly opens.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho His parents find him semi-beheaded on the farm. When they see what was attached to his cell phone they realize why.

But even more severe injuries were due to the headset. As his head went through the fence, the headphone cables snagged on the barbed wire. They didn’t pop out as the earbuds were jammed inside his helmet. Instead, the rubber coating was pulled off, leaving the astonishingly strong copper wires, which — given the power of the impact — were not blunt enough to almost decapitate him, narrowly missing the teenager’s trachea. His father needed to pull on the wires out from the cut in his throat while they were waiting for the medevac to arrive.

His mum said he had no thought that listening to music with headphones may be dangerous, although Bradley was a competent motorbike motorist who constantly took the necessary precautions. She hopes that by simply sharing the story of what happened to him, others are going to take advantage of the warning. “don’t wear wired earphones it ’s possibly life threatening,” she warned. For one thing, you mightn’t hear risk (other vehicles, for instance) approaching.

Bradley had operations on his leg and neck and contains months of recovery ahead of him, but he’s extremely fortunate to have survived. Hopefully, his experience prevent others from experiencing a similar or worse accident and will help raise awareness of the risks of operating vehicles with cans on.

Source: http://healthy-lifestyle.info/parents-find-semi-beheaded-farm-see-attached-cell-phone-realize/2/


Baba Vanga: “The aliens are preparing a big event”

Helen Cassan Dra   Shocks   02 July 2017

Our correspondent visited the home of Vanga – in the town of Petrich, where she lived the last years of…

Criatura Alienígena Es Capturada Y Puesta En Cautiverio Y El Vídeo Causa A Millones De Personas Un Pánico Total

Helen Cassan Dra   Shocks   23 June 2017

¿Una criatura alienígena en cautiverio? Parece ser que sí, estas imágenes fueron realizadas en la India, pero no han dado…